Thursday 6 September 2012

Back from holidays part 1

It's been a while since I came back from my holidays but I've been extremely busy these last few days. I've been doing some really interesting stuff I'll post about in the future. However I've missed blogging and I really need to catch up with you guys and see what you've been up to. In the meantime and for the first time I'm using my smartphone's app for this post. I hope it works fine. If not, please let me know...

As I think I mentioned (not easy to check through blogger) I travelled to Greece via Zurich, where a very good friend of mine lives. It's not very big and the old town is easy to explore in a day. The visit however left me mixed feelings. The city is very beautiful and worth visiting, however I was shocked to find out the problems my friend is facing trying to live and work there. The community there is very strict and foreigners are not easily accepted. Having lived before in a place like London,  not accepting foreigners comes as a bad surprise, especially decent, hard working people trying to make a living.

In any case we had fun and it was very nice seeing my friend again. We went out drinking and visited some really nice places and monuments of the area. Here's some pictures I took while being there:






2 comments: