Friday 20 July 2012

I'm back

It's been some days since we came back from holidays! We had a really nice time and also some adventures. Hopefully, I will tell you all about it. However, I fear that my body wasn't ready for the temperature drop of the return journey! In Italy temperature reached 42 degrees during the day! We were sleeping with the air conditioning on.

However, when we landed back to London we returned to the lovely summer British weather! It was raining and the temperature wasn't more than 15 degrees! So, I instantly got slightly sick. I'm not going to share the details with you, but I'm at home today, with a heavy head, watching morning television with a bucket of tissue next to me, anti coughing syrup and all the rest. It's not that bad. I'll try to drink lots of fluid, stay indoors and warm. I'll be fine soon.

Till then, that's a photo of a healthy me some days ago:

having an espresso in Sardinia by the beach

6 comments:

  1. My gosh you are one handsome bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo !
    Woof !
    And by the way, drink tea !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no. When in Rome .... also, it was so hot for something like that...

      Delete
  3. I hope you're feeling more human soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I still sneeze from time to time or cough but I'm much better now.

      Delete