Tuesday 21 June 2011

Lost Pet

I've been having a crazy week so far. At the moment I'm chasing a new job opportunity (lots of stress). I'm also trying to get ready to fly to Greece on Thursday afternoon. I have a wedding to attend there on Saturday. Since I have Thursday and Friday off for that, I need to get some things ready till then.

Anyway, I'd like to say that I'm great and I hope to work on my tan this Friday.

I laughed so much yesterday when I saw the following flyer attached to a bus stop on Putney Bridge. You can click to enlarge:

8 comments:

  1. Greatest "Lost Pet" sign ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Funny!

    Work on your tan? Take pics for us please!

    Anyways - have fun in Greece and good luck with the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nasty flies! They are not suprisingly voted the worse pests there is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it safe to go to Greece at the moment? Sure it is but I saw a headline in the paper yesterday, though I didn't bother to read it!

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Erik_Rubright. Yes, I found it very funny too...

    @SteveA Thanks. I'll see what I can do. I will take some pictures though...

    @Ur-Spo They're not nasty flies! This is someone's pet! Pay attention... :-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MadeInScotland. Yes, I believe it's safe to go to Greece. There might be an economic turmoil, but I don't believe that there are safety issues. I will not be going to Athens and I will not be joining any marches / protests anyway... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is brilliant... and a bit crazy!

    ReplyDelete