Friday 7 January 2011

This month…

That’s the third attempt of putting my thoughts on paper. January is generally not a happy month but I do not want to go down that road. I refuse to be sucked into a rant regarding the lack of sunlight, the dreadful weather, the end of the holiday season, the boring job etc. I simply refuse… That is why I erased what I’d written before…

So, I’ll try to occupy my brain with something completely different. The new movie called ‘the King’s speech’ is out. I heard some really things about it and I want to go and see it. The subject of this movie reminded how much I like reading about history and about the British history in particular. All the intrigues, the conspiracies and scandals of the royals can be very fascinating.

I was recently reading about Princess Margaret, the late sister of Queen Elizabeth II. I’m not going to bore you with details but if you are interested you can find some details on her interesting life and a rumoured bank robbery scandal she was involved in here, here and here. It’s interesting to find that she might have been involved with Mick Jagger, Peter Sellers and other married and divorced men causing a stir at her royal social circles.

It’s Friday today and I can’t seem to keep my mind together (no big news here). So, changing the subject again, I was thinking of going to do a yoga class. There are so many kinds though and I do not know where to start. I am not that flexible and my physical status it’s not the best at the moment. At my last session with my personal trainer I almost fainted and I haven’t gone running for more than a month.
By the way, for completely educational purposes, do they allow you to watch a naked yoga class? I was just wondering…

Anyway, I do apologise for a completely incoherent post. I will try to write something more interesting at some point. I’m happy it’s Friday and JJ is already on his way back to London and I can’t even concentrate my thoughts… Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. We went to see "The King's Speech" on Saturday. It is a great film and it will certainly be nominated for Best Film, and will probably win the Oscar. Go see it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cubby I saw it yesterday. I loved it a lot...

    ReplyDelete