Thursday 23 December 2010

It’s the season to be jolly…

It’s my last day at work today for 2010 (time flies so fast)! I’m flying to Greece tomorrow (hopefully). The heavy snow took a toll on the public transportations and most of the airports (and train stations) in the UK had problems. Thankfully, it hasn’t snowed much the last two days and they return to their normal status (normal delays, losing baggage etc).


I’m planning on staying there for the whole holiday season and be back on beginning of next year. My only plans include lots of food, sleep and seeing friends and family. No matter what I posted last, I really want to go back and spend holidays with them. It’s going to be a blast.

If I don’t see you before then! Have a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy your families, loved ones and friends! Have an amazing time!

Καλά Χριστούγεννα!


Love…



4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! And best wishes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya Nik. Hope you got home ok and that there were no dramas with your flights etc. Have an awesome festive season. Catch you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cubby Thanks.

    @Erik_Rubright Best wishes

    @Cubby Yes, I managed to arrive well and I'm flying back again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete