Wednesday 18 August 2010

Explorations…

I came upon the following image while browsing between some blogs that made me chuckle. I can’t remember where exactly I saw, so I cannot caption it properly. Sorry


On a different matter I have to admit that I’ve been hooked on a web page called www.comicvine.com. It’s all about comic books, graphic novels, sci-fi movies and everything related. They have an amazingly vast database of characters, teams, publications, creators and movies. They also cover the most important comic conventions and they provide news like no other. I have to thank Gecko Echo for this, since he was the one that introduced the site to me when he mentioned the creation of a new series called ‘Uncanny X-force’ some months ago. What’s quite fun is the fact that when you register, you create a profile whose level of experience increases by completing certain online quests. For nerds and geeks (like me) it can be fun…


Speaking of which (from xkcd.com):


Yes, if you haven’t noticed today’s post does not make much sense. I can’t focus on anything. I can only think about packing tonight and flying on Friday after work. (I can’t pack tomorrow since I have a session with my personal trainer)

5 comments: