Tuesday 22 September 2009

About Blogging

OK, I know that sometimes I am bit a bit slow to try some new things but I’ve recently discovered the blog universe and how appealing it can be. I’ve always loved reading books and I see blog posts as small stories that interesting people say. I just find it fascinating discovering the lifestyle of people living on the other side of the world. I don’t think that my life could be any more different than the one that Homer lives in Arizona (http://homersworld.blogspot.com/) or the newlyweds in Hawaii (http://bigislandjeepguy.blogspot.com/).

It’s so fascinating finding out that people are not that different and there is always someone nice enough to say something encouraging in times of need (Unexpected). Special thanks to StevieB, Godfrey, Dyl and bigislandjeepguy for that. By the way, 'BigIslandJeepGuy' sorry for not replying to your comment.

I don’t know if my posts are boring. There is not much I can do about them though, since that is the way I write / think. I assume I might become better in due time by gaining more experience and becoming more mature. Any suggestions though are much appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Ahem... where's my blog mention? ;) Welcome to the blogworld. We bloggers are crazy BUT FUN folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I've learned everything about living in London from Patsy Stone, Cheers Mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brett, sorry for that. It will not happen again...

    StevieB, Patsy Stone is the best influence you can get for this kind of things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all about hats gloves & shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely would not say that your posts are boring. I definitely enjoy this blog more than most, so keep it up. And thanks for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete